Vassar Summer Meal Plans
As you begin to consider plans for summer employment, summer programs, and/or opportunities in summer research at Vassar, your meal plan should factor into your decision. Students residing on campus this summer are required to purchase one of four Block Meal Plans as noted on the following page.
- Breakfast May 26, 7:00 am - 10:00 am
Next Week's Special Hours
- Café Closed May 27 - Jun 20
View/Print Weekly Menu
- Breakfast Mon-Fri, 7:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Brunch Sat, 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Brunch Sun, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Lunch Mon-Fri, 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Dinner Tue-Sat, 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Light Lunch Mon-Sat, 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Students have unlimited access to Gordon Commons when it is open and must swipe their card each time they enter. Students will be able to eat as much as they like while dining in Gordon. Additionally, Gordon Commons offers Meals to Go, a program that provides ingredients for an individual meal that students may prepare on their own. Offered on Saturdays and Sundays, Meals to Go is offered as a meal exchange. Pre-order by 9 a.m. on Thursdays for Saturday and/or Sunday pick-up. To place a pre-order, click here. 999 numbers for each student must be submitted at the time of order.
accompanied by Vassar student or employee
ages 2 - 10
|Vassar Employee||Vassar Visitor|